If you haven’t heard, Starbucks released their holiday cups and drinks today. Let’s keep in mind Halloween was exactly one week ago and we still have two weeks till Thanksgiving, but it’s cool Starbucks – we can just skip ahead to Christmas.
With the chilly temperatures and all the hype of the holiday drinks, we decided to share the best recipe you never knew you needed until now. It is so simple, so delicious, and the best part is your crock-pot does ALL the work.
Crock-Pot Red Wine Hot Cocoa
Prep Time: 10 minutes —– Cook Time: 1 hour
- 2 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- 6 c. whole milk
- 1 (750-ml.) bottle red wine
- Toasted marshmallows – for serving
- Chocolate shavings – for serving
- Combine chocolate chips, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, milk and wine in slow cooker. Cook on high for one hour, whisking every 20 minutes.
- Ladle cocoa into mugs and top with toasted marshmallows and chocolate shavings.
- Snuggle up on the couch and enjoy!
Ugly Sweater Bar Crawls
Get into the holiday season by joining us at one of our Annual Ugly Sweater Bar Crawls! Santa Claus and Bar Crawl USA are coming to 16 towns this December. Grab your ugly sweaters, Santa hats, and holiday gear for a jolly ole time!
Our Ugly Sweater Crawl sells out in every city, EVERY YEAR, so get dash away and get your tickets today!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see all our upcoming events, view photo albums and read our awesome 5-star reviews.