The winners are here… The winners are here!!
You taco & tequila lovers ate & drank your way through Midtown last Saturday! 8,000 tacos were consumed, cases upon cases of tequila were consumed, and dance floors were taken over all before the sun went down. We cannot thank you enough for being a part of the largest crawl here in Atlanta!
You came, you crawled, you consumed some amazing tacos. Based on the surveys the winner is our first ever BACK TO BACK CHAMPION:
- Senor Patron
- Wasn’t their fast service station set up perfectly? The tacos were so fresh and tasty.
- City Tap
- Their head chef was making sure every taco was portioned perfectly. He was there from start to finish as he was very prideful in the taco. You may have had to wait for this one a bit but clearly based off the votes, it was worth it.
- Fado Irish Pub (Fish Taco)
- Fado has been top 3 in the voting the last three years.
The other amazing part of the survey is we received close to 300 surveys back and 14 of 15 places received a first place vote. That means there is something for everyone out there.
You have your favorite taco in one hand and your favorite margarita in the other. The only way to have the best in both hands is having it at the same restaurant… The winners are!
- Senor Patron wins best margarita with their organic / skinny margarita. Man were those good!! Sorry even the staff has to sample the product and we agree with this #1 vote.
- We actually have a tie for 2nd/3rd with 3 different restaurants.
- Escorpion: They always have great margaritas! One of our favorite stops! I know when some of you got there early it may have been some wait to get your drinks. Sadly, the GM said 3 employees called out. However by 2p-3p they were back to 4 bartenders. Hopefully you got your hands on a marg.. or two
- City Tap: We didn’t get to try it but they were certainly a very popular margarita.
- Zocalo: Zocalo was pumping margs both inside the bar and outside at the mobile bar on their amazing patio.
Every single spot on the crawl (all 17) at least received 2 votes for best Margarita. The ones listed above received 33 to 37 votes!
Best Stop, The PARTY Stop, The I want to shake my booty stop!
- Senor Patron: For the first time in three years we have a clean sweep at #1 in all categories. Senor Patron had some amazing Latin & Spanish music outside but had your “Let’s clear out the tables and twerk our tacos off inside”. Congrats Senor Patron!
- City Tap: Patio doors open, DJ pumping, and party people dancing. Towards the end of the event we counted at least 50 people singing “Poison…It’s driving me out of my mind.. that girl is Poison” it was awesome.
- My Sisters Room: Did you make it to Crescent Avenue? Did you make it to MSR? If not, you missed a party to end the event. That dance floor was packed, DJ was spinning hit after hit, and the taco & tequila crawlers were in full invasion.
- Zocalo was 1 vote from being tied for 3rd The DJ’s, the patio, and the drinks had what was an amazing experience from VIP check-in to the very end.
Still reading? Good! We have future events & promo codes:
We cannot thank you enough for packing the streets of Midtown. You all voted “Would you do the crawl again next year?”
- 95% of you said YES you would come back again next year! We triple dog dare you to come back and TAKE OVER Midtown. We want it to be the biggest & best crawl of the year EVERY YEAR and we cannot do it again without you.
- First off, be sure you’re following our page @BarCrawlUSA! And use promo code: blogcode for 10% any future event listed below. You’ll need to book by July 1st!
Rooftop Pool Party: June 29th
- (It is currently sold out, however, be sure to like our page. We are trying to get a second date confirmed.)
Atlanta Beer Olympics: July 27th
- Get your team of 4, your squad, your boozehounds, or whatever crew that will contend for the trophy to be crowned Beer Olympic champs!
- We’ll compete against 20+ teams in games such as:
- Beer Pong (2 player)
- Flip Cup (4 player )
- Quarters (2 players)
- Bar Trivia (4 players)
- Cornhole (2 players)
- Taco Eating Contest (1 player)
- Cam Jam (2 players)
- Survivor / Civil War Beer Pong (3 players)
- Giant Jenga (2 players)
- *More to come / Subject to Change*
4th Annual Anniversary Party: August 17th
- Unlimited draft beer for 4 hours
- 64 team beer pong tournament for trophies & $200 Lost Dog bar credit
- Ticket only entry
- DJ Spinning tunes
- $3 Wells & $3 Shot specials
- Raffles & Giveaways
5th Annual Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl December 14th
- You don’t want to miss the best holiday crawl of the year.
- Ticket only entry to all the bars
- $3 wells, $2 beers, $2 shots
- Holiday tunes & top hits spinning
- Make it to the after party and you’ll snag our event t-shirt